Welcome to PPSGC!
The Board of Parents for Public Schools of Greater Cincinnati (PPSGC) voted to endorse Issue 44 - the levy on the November 8th ballot to raise $48 million per year in NEW funds over the next five years for Cincinnati Public Schools and Preschool Promise.
As informed and engaged parents and guardians, you know how important your support will be in spreading the word, enthusiasm, and the definite NEED for this money for our school district. We invite you to participate in PPSGC Week for Issue 44 October 10 - 15! Here's what you can do:
- Monday and Tuesday, October 10 & 11: Volunteer at the Campaign HQ, 2516 Park Avenue in Walnut Hills. Time: 5:00-8:00pm. Your choice of: Phone Bank, Door to Door Canvassing, Distributing Yard Signs, or writing postcards.
- Wednesday, October 12: Tell 3 people why they should vote YES for Issue 44. Call or text a friend or neighbor and share on social media!
- Thursday, October 13: PPSGC is hosting a gathering at the home of our Board President, Carlee Simon, 7900 Rollingknolls Dr. in Amberly Village (45237). Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. We have invited campaign leaders to come and share information about the levy. This is also an opportunity to join or renew your membership with Parents for Public Schools. A portion of the membership donations collected at the event will be donated to the Levy Campaign.
- Friday, October 14: Give 3 people an Issue 44 sticker, button, or yard sign! You can get them from the Campaign HQ.
- Saturday, October 15: Weekend campaigning at the Campaign HQ, 2516 Park Avenue in Walnut Hills! You can choose between 10:00am-1:00pm or 1:00-4:00pm.